Monday, April 02, 2012

LOVIN' LIFE!

I have officially been my own boss since January 4, 2012 and I have to say I absolutely LOVE IT! There's nothing like being able to wake up when my body says it's time, or being able to work from wherever I want (including Mexico),
not being limited in the amount of money I can make, being able to take off during the day to take the dog for a drive,
and I absolutely LOVE having being able to work with my furchild by my side (and in my purple and pink penguin pajama pants, say that 3 times really fast)!
 There is also the added bonus of being able to help people achieve their health and wealth goals as well. Have I mentioned that LIFE IS GOOD lately?
Because it really, Really, REALLY is!

5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Good for you!

Ur-spo said...

I stop by on a regular basis, hoping to see you posting again. I almost gave up. I was thrilled to see you 'back in the saddle' - I hope more regularly?

livescore said...

Don't be sad about ผลบอล moving to London, think of all the lovely vintage social events you ผลบอลสด can go to. Also London has great fabric shops!

Kristen said...

YEAH FOR YOU and YEAH FOR ME THAT YOU'RE BLOGGIN AGAIN!

wedding dress sale said...

Life is full of hopes, enjoy our life! And a lovely god will make the life more interesting!