Thursday, September 06, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I guess my reader (hehe) knows that I love animals.  In fact, I like most animals more than some people!  Anyway, I follow a group on Facebook called Rimrock Humane Society.  They are out of Roundup, Montana and they only foster animals, no kennels and NO KILL!  They take amazing care of the furchildren and the woman that runs it is quite remarkable.  This weekend I read about this:



And since the money all went to support the Rimrock Humane Society, I jumped at the chance.  Imagine my surprise when I got in the chair and THIS man started to cut my hair!  



Um, yah, can you say yummy?  Anyway, here is the end result, way shorter than usual, but in my opinion, pretty amazing considering what he had to work with and that it only took him 15 minutes!





Ta da! 




7 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

You look gorgeous!

dmmgmfm said...

Aww, thanks, Lynne! I've released 158 pounds in the last 18 months! I feel fabulous!!

Ur-spo said...

fabulous!
EVer since we got a rescue dog, I am a zealot (and pushover) for dog /humane society assistance.

Sally M said...

you look great! And I found you through CAP - Laurie Perry's website. Now I'm goint to read YOUR archives - 158 pounds, I'm totally amazed.

dmmgmfm said...

Spo, way to go! Don't you love your furchild? Sally, I didn't really use this blog to chronicle my weight loss. Most of it is on Facebook. Feel free to friend me there by searching for dmmgmfm@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

I like your hair.

dmmgmfm said...

Thanks David! You are a sweetie.