Friday, May 10, 2013

Gina's Roasted Cauliflower~Yum!


This is one of my BFF's favorite recipes.  She is an incredible cook and and amazing human being.  I love her like a sister.

Posted here with permission.







Gina's Roasted Cauliflower

Ingredients:

1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets, about 6 cups
3 tablespoons garlic infused olive or grapeseed oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup fresh, finely grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  In a bowl toss cauliflower with oil, season with salt and pepper.  Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.  Carefully "stir" 1-2 times while baking to make sure it's evenly roasted.

Immediately upon removal from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Makes 4 side servings.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Mother always loved cauliflower

dmmgmfm said...

I love it too...I am making this tonight, I will let you know it goes!