Sunday, June 25, 2006

Back to the mountains for me!

It's been awhile since I posted, but it's not for lack of things to talk about. I have been busier than a one-legged gal in a butt kicking contest. Anyway, I am at my dad's house for awhile, so hopefully, I will get a chance to blog a bit.


Last weekend I was also in Absarokee. My brother and I got quite a lot accomplished, if I do say so myself. We cleaned up the mess from the basement flood (a yearly event lately), finally got the pump for the well running (which will hopefully help to alleviate the aforementioned flood), did a bunch of cooking and visited up a storm. All in all it was a very good weekend! As you can see (above), there is plenty of pressure from the pump; we were running two sprinklers at the time.


My mom sure would be happy to see the yard greening up. Before she got sick it was a real showplace. The bench in the picture above was mom's. It hasn't been used for a long time, as you can tell by the foliage.


Shasta (the disasta) had a great time too. She looks a bit demonic in this picture; she was waiting for her man (my brother) to come back into the yard.

No comments: