Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Blah-gging

I have felt rather blah about blogging lately. I think it is because we are doing a revamp on the work website and I have spent a whole lot of time staring at a computer screen lately. I have also been on the road again, so blog-time has been pretty scarce.

My recent work adventures took me to beautiful Livingston, MT for a workshop. I had a very good time at the training but stayed in the motel from h*ll! The bed was hard as a rock, the wireless internet didn't work and the television only had 12 channels and most of them resembled Lifetime Network--ack! On a positive note, the lady at the front desk was very nice. All in all though, I am VERY sure I will never be staying at the "Worst Western" in Livingston again.After the training I spent some time with my family in Absarokee. As always it was a blast. I didn't take many pictures with my digital camera; I was too busy playing with my new cell phone. It is pretty nifty; now all I have to do is figure out how to put pictures from it onto my blog (I am obviously Norwegian--I don't read directions unless I HAVE to). Anyway, it has a 1.3 mega pixel camera, with video and an MP3 Player! What I really like about it is that when my son calls, his picture pops up. Life IS good.


No comments: