Saturday, April 29, 2006

State bowling ordeal, er I mean tournament

Well, here I am in beautiful Great Falls, MT. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this trip, but it has been fun so far. Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday.

This building is in Ingomar, Montana. I think it has seen better days. Still kind of cool though, in my opinion.

The Jersey Lilly, also in Ingomar. Quite a rustic place! There is no indoor plumbing, but the outhouses are pretty nice!

Stopped alongside the road and took this picture. We were somewhere near Lewistown.

I was walking in Glacier, Mt and saw this. Of course I had to take a picture. Small town America, you've got to love it.

3 comments:

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Great photos - how did the tournament go?

dmmgmfm said...

Ron didn't bowl very well, but his buddy Wally did great! We had fun, which was the main goal of the adventure.

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Fun is good!