Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Big Montana Thank You!


I would really like to thank those of you that sent in postcards! So far (do you catch the hint people?) I have cards from Texas (x 2), Montana, Florida, North Dakota and North Carolina.


If anyone would care to send one from a different state, I will gladly forward it to the fifth grade class that is hoping to get cards from all 50 states.


The address is:


Rosebud Conservation District

attn: Peter Russell

PO Box 1200

Forsyth, MT 59327


Thanks again, all. I'll post something more interesting soon. I promise. Really. OK, maybe not.


But I'll try!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No Post about visiting Denver? *cries*

Ur-spo said...

i still need to get something that captures the ur-text of Arizona, like a dead animal in the heat.
we'll see....

Pam said...

I'm trying to get somebody to get out and get me a postcard of Vermont to send to you. For some reason I'm not having much luck, I keep getting excuses. How much time do I have?