Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday, one of my seven favorite days of the week!

I hope that you all had an amazing Mother's Day. This was the first Mother's Day I have spent with my son in many, many years. I have always had a "job" which didn't allow me the freedom to travel when I wanted or needed. That, of course, has all changed now! I get to live my life on my own terms and it feels SO good! My son and I went out for brunch, then a few of his friends came over for a pool party and BBQ. I was hugged and wished Happy Mother's Day by my son, of course. and also Timber, Blue, Salem and Derek! I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I am so very blessed in life.

In other fun news...Queen Emily has decided that she likes to walk on a leash and it is SO much fun!  Here are some photos of our recent adventures.  






Despite being tired, she didn't want to go back.  So we stopped for a few more minutes right by the condo.


It's true!  I AM Batman!  

And even though she has already had a walk that lasted OVER an hour, she wants more.  She goes from room to room meowing (another new trick she has learned, she never used to meow, only squeak) and then goes and waits at the door.  And of course, I will take her out again, because that is how I roll. 


Have a fabulous Monday, folks!  Be blessed and stay well.  

5 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha! Love that she will walk on a leash now! Also love you! :) <3 Meg

dmmgmfm said...

Love you too, Megs!!!

ps3 jailbreak said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people do not speak about such topics. To the next! Cheers!!

Ur-spo said...

I have not seen a cat on a leash, or at least a cat content with being on a leash.

dmmgmfm said...

She really loves it, Michael! She wanders around the condo meowing if we don't take her often enough. We did, however, discover that she doesn't like the little sticky pods that are falling off of the trees right now. When she gets them on her little feet she squeaks and looks at them with disgust and if you try to remove them for her she gets very angry. She's a bit of a diva.