Wednesday, May 08, 2013

The most amazing, superfine, awesome day!

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my life?  Probably not because I am such a slacker blogger, but I am here now to tell you I SO LOVE MY LIFE!  Two and almost a half years ago everything was a struggle. I worked 40 hours a week, made very little money, felt like (just being honest here) CRAP and even getting out of bed was an incredible struggle.  I was sad and sick and tired and sick and tired if you know what I mean.  Then everything changed.  A friend told me about the products I have been using since 1-1-11 and everything about my life has transformed!  Anyway, the reason I am telling you this is because I am now living each day to the fullest and enjoying every moment.  Yesterday, was NO exception!

My son and I decided to take the day off and we drove to the Colorado Springs area for the day.  We toured the Garden of the Gods and he took a plethora of awesome photos!


Moi!  






As you can see, it is a gorgeous place and one I highly recommend seeing!  After we finished our walk, we went to Manitou Springs for lunch!  We found an amazing little place called Adam's Mountain Cafe! It's right by a the creek and the food is not only healthy and organic, it is AMAZING!  I had the daily soup special which was turkey chipotle vegetable, a wonderful spring salad with chicken, cashews and balsamic vinaigrette dressing and it was all to die for!


All in all it was a most beautiful and fun filled day!  I hope you are enjoying every minute of this amazing season we call spring!  Live life to the fullest!  Go out and SEIZE the day!

1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

What a great place for photos.